TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. “The Company” shall mean “Tynagh Networks Ltd T/A Tynagh Network Systems”.
2. “The Competition” shall mean “The first person to provide a valid solution to the challenge as referred to in the Competition Entry herein”.
3. “Valid solution” as referred to in the Competition Entry herein shall mean “A solution within the parameters of International Safety Standards and in accordance with the Laws of Electrical Engineering Science as interpreted by The Company.
4. “Equipment in current use” as referred to in the Competition Entry herein shall mean equipment in current use on Ireland’s National Electrical Networks excluding the use of low peak fuses or any equipment that is not in general use on Ireland’s Electrical Networks.
5. “Work Practices and Procedures” as referred to in the Competition Entry herein, shall mean work practices and procedures as currently specified and used in Ireland.
6. “The Prize” as referred to in the Competition Entry herein shall mean “€10,000”.
Competition Terms and Condition.
1. By participating in Competition you fully agree and accept the Competition Terms and Conditions.
2. All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferrable
3. The period of the competition shall be 14 days commencing the 5th day of August 2018.
4. The competition will be closed on the 19th day of August 2018 and at that date no entries will be accepted, for the avoidance of doubt regardless of any information appearing online or elsewhere this competition will be at an end on the 19thday of August 2018 at 23.59 hrs.
5. The Company reserve right to adjudicate the competition based on their proprietary standards and to adjudicate thereon.
6. The Company will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim that may occur in any entry to the Competition.
7. The Company will collect and use each entrant’s entry information for the purposes of:
a. conducting the Competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the Competition);
b. research to improve its products and services.
8. The Company reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Competition of all entrants. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Company.
9. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries which are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not comply with these terms and conditions or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
10. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Competition by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.
11. The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Company.
12. The Company accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
13. All taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a Prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
14. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
15. The final arbitrator in the event of a dispute shall be the International Electrical Commission.
16. The competition is not open to members of staff, agents or servants of Tynagh Network Systems.